You can have Rum Balls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rum Balls
- You need 1 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 2 Tbsp of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of rum (not 151).
Rum Balls step by step
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Roll into 1 inch balls..
- Roll balls in powdered sugar..
- Store in sealed container up to 5 days before serving..
recipe by Sandra @cookpad