Date with walnut cake. walnut cake which shares the same texture and taste, yet much simpler to bake. as i previously mentioned, date cake or date walnut cake is the recipes for date walnut cake is extremely simple, yet some tips and suggestions while baking it. firstly, in this recipe, i have used wheat flour which. common recipe is date and walnut cake which shares the same texture and taste, yet much simpler to bake. English Walnut Date Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This date cake recipe calls for walnuts which gives a bit of crunch to each slice of the cake and makes it very tasty.
Even a beginner in baking can make this cake easily. Dates & walnut cake has always been a favorite. We would always buy the cakes ready from the bakeries. You can make Date with walnut cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date with walnut cake
- You need 2 cups of Dates.
- You need 1 cup of Hot Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 of Yogurt.
- It’s 2 cups of Maida.
- Prepare 2 cups of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 5 of Dates.
Date and walnut loaf is a traditional bread eaten in Britain, made using dates and walnuts. It is often made with treacle or tea to give it a dark brown colour. Traditionally from Scotland, date and walnut loaf is still enjoyed in many tea rooms around the country. If you're craving something sweet, then this date cake will definitely hit the spot.
Date with walnut cake step by step
- 2 cups of seed less dates with hot milk soak for 30 mins. Pour into blender and blend it all together..
- Add oil and yogurt mix until combine well..
- Add 2 cups of whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda, salt mix until combine well. Add half a cup of milk mix gradually..
- Add walnuts and chopped dates. Mix well. Pour into an oil greased mould, then place the mould into pre heated oven and cook for 30 to 35 mins. Now the cake is ready, cool it completely and cut in to pieces serve it..
recipe by Afra bena @cookpad
This old-fashioned favourite is proof that you don't need to invent new recipes in order to eat healthily. Despite being very low in fat it has a lovely light, moist texture, thanks to the dried dates, and makes a pleasant alternative to a conventional fruited cake. It's delightfully easy to make, and keeps well too. Reviews for: Photos of Date & Walnut Cake. Date & Walnut Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.