Stuffed ham salad. Ham salad is a traditional Anglo-American salad. Ham salad resembles chicken salad, egg salad, and tuna salad (as well as starch-based salads like potato salad, macaroni salad, and pea salad): the primary ingredient, ham, is mixed with smaller amounts of chopped vegetables or relishes. Make a simple ham salad with diced ham, hard boiled eggs, sweet pickle relish, mayo, onion, celery, bell pepper Ham Salad Recipe.
See more ideas about ham salad, ham salad recipes, recipes. Besides making ham and pineapple sandwiches, Ham Salad is my favorite way to use up leftover ham. This ham salad recipe is easy to prepare in a food processor or small food chopper, but can also be Pack it in an airtight container and bring it to a picnic, potluck or BBQ. You can make Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- It’s of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- You need of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- Prepare of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It’s of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- It’s 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- It’s 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- It’s 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
Your ham salad is now ready! You can refrigerate it for a while to allow the flavors to blend well or you can Ham salad makes a good stuffed tomato filling to avoid the bread. I sometimes put a tad of. We love this spread on crackers as a dip, and especially on a croissant sandwich.
Stuffed ham salad step by step
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
Ham Salad is a delicious appetizer or sandwich filling (perfect for holiday leftovers!) made with diced My Ham Salad recipe is perfect as everything from an appetizer to a main dish, and is made with. This ham salad recipe sure brings back memories. See recipes for Stuffed ham salad, Stuffed ham pockets too. Tips for Making Ham Salad Sandwiches. This ham salad recipe takes advantage of that leftover ham that always seems to linger after the family dinner, whether it's Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or.