Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish.
You can cook Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish
- You need 5 pcs of pork ribs short.
- Prepare 1/2 of white raddish (cut diced).
- It’s 2 of garlic (smash).
- It’s 1/4 of ginger (smash).
- It’s 3 pcs of chinese red dates.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Pork Ribs Soup with White Raddish instructions
- Prepare all ingredients while boil some water..
- When the water start to boil, put the ribs and garlic in. Next put the white raddish and season with salt, soy sauce, and pepper and wait until it is cooked. Lastly, put the chinese red dates to enhance the flavor..
recipe by Cindy C.R. @cookpad