Butter Nut Squash Cakes.
You can cook Butter Nut Squash Cakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Butter Nut Squash Cakes
- You need 3 lb of butternut squash.
- Prepare 2 large of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of nonstick spray.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed pistachio nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 1 of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Butter Nut Squash Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Spray an oven safe pan for baking butternut squash.
- Split the butternut squash. Remove seeds put in oven and bake 1 hour, 15 minutes. Should be fork tender..
- Remove let cool. When its cooled mash it..
- Mix all ingredients together. Fill a muffin pan of 12 full. The rest form into cakes and shallow fry in oil.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oil. Repeat till done. Bake the ones in pan 30 minutes..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad