Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker.
You can cook Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker
- It’s 8-10 lb. of spiral cut ham, bone in.
- You need 1-2 cups of brown sugar (depending how sweet you'd like it).
- Prepare 1 can (20 oz.) of pineapple rings packed in 100% juice, undrained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey (could also use pure maple syrup instead).
- Prepare of maraschino cherries (optional).
Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker step by step
- Lightly grease the slow cooker (6 quart or larger). Place the ham in it and rub the brown sugar all over the ham..
- Drizzle the honey and the pineapple juice over the ham, then arrange the pineapple slices atop it…use toothpicks to hold them in place..
- If using the cherries, use toothpicks to hold them in place arranged around the pineapple slices. Drizzle a couple of tablespoons of the cherry juice atop the ham..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Baste the ham with the juices in the pot every hour or so..
- Once ready, remove the toothpicks, pineapple and cherries. Place the ham on a cutting board and allow it to rest for 15 minutes, then slice and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
recipe by Christina @cookpad