You can make Ham Roll-Up's using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham Roll-Up's
- It’s 3 each of green onion.
- You need 12 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 1 packages of deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 5 each of kosher dill pickles.
Ham Roll-Up's step by step
- Finely chop the green onion.
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and mix the green onion into it.
- Mix the paprika in..
- Slice the pickle into small wedges.
- Lay your ham out and lightly pat the face side up dry..
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto the ham slice.
- Place your pickle at the edge.
- Roll up and plate seam side down.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into bite sized pieces and serve!.
recipe by Julie T. @cookpad