Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie. A pizookie or skillet pizza cookie is basically a cookie shaped like a pizza eaten straight out of the oven. Have your spoon ready because you will want to dig in while it's still warm! A cast iron skillet works brilliantly with this recipe and only costs about.
This right here is complete cookie heaven; a soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie baked in a cast iron pan and served warm with ice cream on top. Top this chocolate chip skillet cookie with vanilla ice cream and head off to dessert heaven. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. You can have Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour. *See note*.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips any flavor you like.
- You need 1 cup of toasted walnuts or pecans chopped.
- It’s of Notes**.
- It’s of You can use bread flour for a chewier cookie. I use 1/2 of each.
- It’s of Bread flour and all purpose.
- It’s of You can also add toffee bits or anything you like. Even M&Ms.
- You need of If you prefer cookies, use scoop or tablespoons to make size you.
- It’s of Want and chill for at least an hour.
- It’s of Bake for 8-12 minutes or until slightly soft in middle.
- You need Can of freeze and thaw for 20 minutes before baking.
We have some weird family members who don't like cake. But this giant chocolate chip cookie skillet presents the perfect solution for a pretty and easy dessert – and the difference between making this cookie in a cast iron skillet instead of a circular cookie pan is. A Great Gift for Families, Friends, Kids and All Who Love to Bake (or Eat!) What other items do customers buy Clean skillet with soap and water and lightly coat with cooking oil. Empty cookie mix into mixing bowl.
Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Cream butter, brown and granulated sugar together until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla. Cream until combined well..
- In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, cornstarch, baking soda..
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix until well incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix until combined..
- Spray a 10 inch iron skillet with non stick cooking spray..
- Spread cookie dough in skillet evenly..
- Bake at 325 degree for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is slightly soft and golden brown..
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges like a pizza..
- Can cook on cookie sheet. Spread evenly and bake. Cut into strips and dip in milk yum..
Skillet cookie, cookie sundae, pizookie—no matter what you call it, one thing is certain: warm cookie + ice cream = dessert perfection! It's hard to beat The addition of the sea salt is what takes this family favorite skillet chocolate chip cookie from amazing to oh-so-spectacular. That is one big skillet chocolate chip cookie. And even better — the recipe is featured in the new Picky Palate Cookbook from a blogger I absolutely adore — Jenny from (you guessed it) Picky Palate!!! I have been a total fan of Jenny and her yummy blog since before I even really knew what a "blog" was.