Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares. This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin spice will become your new favorite go-to dessert this Meanwhile, make cheesecake batter: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until light and fluffy. With remaining cream cheese mixture add pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. This recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars, brings these two favorites together in the most delightful way.
Directions for: Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Squares. Pour the pumpkin cheesecake onto the cooled crust. Either spoon or pipe the cheesecake swirl on top and use a bamboo skewer to create pretty swirls. You can cook Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares
- It’s of for topping.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese 8oz.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin spice (or more).
View this pumpkin spice cake recipe from JELL-O. These Pumpkin Spice Cake Squares are made with pudding & are easy to make. This pumpkin spice cake is studded with chopped pecans and baked in a tube pan or Bundt pan. If you like spice cake, this is very good.
Pumpkin spice cheese cake squares step by step
- Combine all topping ingredients mix with hand mixer set aside (hint you may want to let cream cheese get to room temp before mixing). (If you want a lot of topping I would double this topping recipe, I will be doubling next time).
- Mix wet ingredients until combined.
- Put dry ingredients in bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together until smooth.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray spread batter evenly in pan. I used a foil pan. (Look at picture for size of pan).
- Top your batter with the topping (hint use a butter knife in a zigzagging motion to make marble effect).
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until done.
- Let cool cut in squares and enjoy! Great with morning coffee. ..
- Store in fridge..
Even if your family doesn't like pumpkin, I promise they'll never know there's pumpkin in this delicious cake. Combine cake mix and pumpkin spice in a large bowl. This delicious Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake will be your family's new favorite fall dessert recipe. This is a wonderful recipe I discovered and changed a bit to suit my taste. For tender baked goods like muffins and cakes, the key is to mix gently.