Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash. Great recipe for Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash. This is a great way to use up and left over roast potatoes you may have. You can use numerous different seasonings but here I've added a touch of spice with piri piri, garlic and chilli. #piripiri #egg #friedegg #hash #potatohash.
You can use numerous different seasonings but here I've added a touch of spice with piri piri, garlic and chilli. This is a great way to use up and left over roast potatoes you may have. You can use numerous different seasonings but here I've added a touch of spice with piri piri, garlic and chilli. #piripiri #egg #friedegg #hash #potatohash #beefmince #roastpotatoes #bellpepper #chilli #breakfast #beef #. You can cook Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash
- Prepare of Left over roast potatoes,.
- It’s 80 g of lean beef mince,.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg,.
- You need 1 of small orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces,.
- You need 45 g of closed cap mushrooms, sliced,.
- Prepare 75 g of fine green beans, stalks trimmed,.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, cut into fine rings,.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered piri piri seasoning,.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to season.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Hot and spicy succulent Piri Piri rubbed chicken, this is a great way to pep up your standard roast chicken, the hot hot crispy skin and juicy chicken are great served with garlic roast potatoes, for me the best mini roast potatoes are the crispy tops with soft squidgy bottoms that have soaked up all the chicken juices in the pan topped of with lots of nutty crispy shards of roasted garlic. For everything you need to know about beef and lamb, more recipe ideas and information about Red Tractor beef and lamb, please visit www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk. Print this piri piri beef recipe. If you'd like to try this piri piri beef mini roast recipe for yourself, here it is again in an easily printable format.
Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash instructions
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil up in a large wok or frying pan. Turn heat to medium high. Add the green beans and the peppers followed by the potatoes and toss them together in the oil..
- After frying for a couple of minutes add the beef mince and brown it off then add in the mushrooms and the whites of the spring onion. Toss everything together. Season with the garlic granules, chilli and piri piri seasoning, stir together and fry for another couple of minutes..
- Move all the ingredients to the side of the pan to form a circle space in the centre. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil to the centre and the crack in the egg and then turn the heat down lower on the hob. Allow the egg to gently cook until the white is no longer translucent..
- Season everything with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the greens of the spring onion over the top as a garnish..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
Impress for less with this melt in the mouth Piri Piri Pork Belly Recipe complete with perfectly crisp crackling. A bay leaf and paprika oil infuses the meat with incredible flavour and chunks of. Happy hump day Serving "peachy blonde"s, grass-fed beef burgers, hash bowls and more. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe?. Left Over Roast Chicken Pot Pie Love Foodies. chicken stock cube, milk, frozen peas, pepper, sweetcorn, cooked chicken and.