Mini Chocolate cake bites(No bake).
You can have Mini Chocolate cake bites(No bake) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate cake bites(No bake)
- It’s 1 cup of Marie biscuit.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare as required of Drinking chocolate powder.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate malted.
Mini Chocolate cake bites(No bake) instructions
- Take the marie biscuits and cut into small pieces. In the mixture grinder make a fine powder..
- Take another bowl add the Marie biscuit powder. Now add the cocoa powder, drinking chocolate, powdered sugar and mix well all the ingredients. By adding the fresh cream knead the dough..
- Now sped dough and make tied roll and put in freezer for 5 min, after that take out and cut in pieces and now take malted white chocolate and just upar side deep in to it and again pur in freezer for 5 min. do it this process twice..
- Mini chocolate cake bites ready to eat..
recipe by Sheetal Chovatiya @cookpad