Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole. I usually make this to use up leftover ham. This is easy to adapt with other ingredients. I don't put celery in mine.
This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. Made with cubed ham, fresh corn, and flavorful thyme, this dish is an easier twist on a soufflé. While using two types of Cheddar cheese might seem fussy, it's not. You can cook Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole
- Prepare 1 box of scalloped potatoes+ingredients called for on the box.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced mushroom and purple onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, soul seasoning and Mrs dash original.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s of Top with Parmesan cheese.
The extra-sharp adds more tang and the sharp Cheddar cheese balances this. All Reviews for Cheesy Ham, Corn, and Grits Bake. This Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup is easy to throw together, and will quickly become a family favorite. It's my favorite meal on a cold chilly day, and tastes amazing.
Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 450. Mix ingredients called for on package of potatoes and potatoes together in a lightly greased 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Dice onion and mushroom and mix in plus, spices, milk, shredded cheese, ham and peas. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes..
recipe by Chef Nena @cookpad
Enjoy this cheesy ham recipe slow cooked for dinner using Whole Kernel Corn, Red and Green Peppers. MORE+ LESS Cheesy ham & broccoli pasta. Add the pasta and broccoli, then stir in the cheese, coating everything in the sauce. Layer the ham, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and the sauteed onion in the crust-lined plate. This cheesy ham chowder is the most mouthwatering solution!