Ham 🐷Soup 🥣. Turn your leftover ham into a delicious soup. Find top-rated recipes for ham potato soup, ham bean soup, and more. This is a delicious recipe for ham and potato soup that a friend gave to me.
Split pea soup cooked with a ham bone is a comfort-food favorite and makes a great thermos lunch on cold or rainy days. Ham and Vegetable Soup – A delicious soup, perfect for using up a leftover ham bone! This delicious Ham and Vegetable Soup is the perfect way to cook with a leftover ham bone that you might have on hand from a special Sunday supper or a holiday meal! You can make Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
- You need of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- You need 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
Got a ham bone on leftover from the holidays? Put it to good use in this comforting slow-cooker soup. For best results, choose a large, meaty ham bone. Near the end of cooking when the soup is done and the bone is cool enough to handle, remove any meat, shred it, and add it back to.
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 instructions
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
recipe by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 @cookpad
This slow cooker ham bone soup is loaded with beans and veggies, it's the absolute best way to use up leftover ham! This easy cabbage soup with ham is hearty, healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. Jump to the Cabbage Soup Recipe with Ham or read on the see Sweat onions, carrots, and ham in olive oil. The ham browns a little and adds lots of flavor to the soup. Add more flavor with garlic, rosemary, pepper.