Three Generations Cupcakes.
You can make Three Generations Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three Generations Cupcakes
- It’s 1 dozen of strawberries frozen unsweetened.
- It’s 1 package of cake mix Betty Crocker yellow super moist.
- It’s 1/3 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 8 ounces of evaporated milk.
- You need As needed of sprinkles.
- You need 2 of medium flavourful lollipops.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
Three Generations Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Slice the berries..
- Mix the ingredients except strawberries. Put into cupcake cups and push the berry slices into some of the cupcakes. Bake in oven till done..
- Take the two flavourful lollipops and beat them till they are little bits. Add the sprinkles and mix..
- Let cool and add frosting, we used chocolate fudge frosting. Add berry slices to some of the top. These berries are not sweetened..
- Add sprinkles. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.