You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 300 grams of cooked and mashed pumpkin (I use fresh pumpkin).
- You need 2 cup of flour (sometimes I use whole wheat which works just fine).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Get all your ingredients ready!.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separated bowl, mix well the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- To the previous mix add little bits of brown sugar at the time, and mix well.
- Once you obtain a smooth mixture add the dry ingredients little by little, mixing everything well.
- Make sure the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour the pumpkin bread mixture in a medium sized rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 180C (350F) for 30-45 minutes. Let it cool down and enjoy!.