You can have Scalloped Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of Ham Steaks.
- You need 2 of Large Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 Block of Valvita cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of parmigian cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 2 Tbls of pepper.
- You need 1 of Small or 1/2 large onion.
Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven 350..
- Dice both ham steaks, dice onion..
- Peal and slice both potatoes.
- Grease cake pan and add ham, potatoes, onions.
- In a small saucepan melt butter and valvita together over medium heat. Add milk and parmigian cheese, mix together. Add pepper and mix. Pour over the top of potatoes, ham, onion..
- Bake at 350 for at least an hour and a half or until potatoes are fully cooked and soft..
recipe by Trisha Decker @cookpad