Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce.
You can make Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce
- You need 1 cup of Turkey or Ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Stuffing.
- It’s 1 packages of Egg Roll Wraps (can be found in produce section at store).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (to brush wrap with).
- It’s 1 cup of Cranberry Jelly.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar (regular vinegar is fine).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce step by step
- In medium size bowl, combine turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing.
- Scoop 1 spoon full of mixer onto a sheet of egg roll paper. NOTE: Be sure not to double up on paper.
- Before rolling completely, brush egg on last bit to seal the wrap.
- Should look like this after rolled.
- In large pan, pour in vegetable oil to approx halfway and heat on high. Once heated, reduce to a Medium/Medium-High heat and gently place egg rolls in oil. Carefully turn on occasion until a light golden color. REMEMBER: even after removed from the oil, the oil on the egg roll will keep cooking..
- SWEET&SOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE: combine cranberry jelly, vinegar, and sugar in sauce pan over medium heat. Remove from heat after combined thoroughly..
- And lastly, ENJOY!!.
recipe by CMae28 @cookpad