Hot Italian Sliders. Delicious Hot Italian Sliders perfect for game day that are layered with slices of ham, salami, pepperoni and provolone with a homemade roasted red pepper spread! These Hot Italian Sub Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering. _ ⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇⬇⬇⬇. In large bowl, combine all slider ingredients: Mix well.
This is an easy Italian slider recipe. It's simple, super easy to make and. Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. You can make Hot Italian Sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Italian Sliders
- Prepare of Sliced ham.
- Prepare of Sliced hard salami.
- Prepare of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Pepperchinis.
- Prepare of White dinner rolls.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead. Cheesy Italian Meatball Sliders are irresistible, melt-in-your-mouth delicious for a party, game day or dinner win! These Italian sandwich sliders have three kinds of salami with melted provolone and a tangy kick from banana peppers.
Hot Italian Sliders step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place rolls on baking sheet. Slice in half with bread knife long wise. Remove top half,set aside..
- Layer the meat and cheese on the bottom half of rolls. Layer with pepperchinis. Drizzle lightly with oil and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Place top half of rolls back onto Sliders. (Optional I brush the top of rolls with softened butter)..
- Place in oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let rest a few minutes. Slice rolls to separate sliders. Enjoy!.
recipe by Bill @cookpad
Italian sausage (hot or mild, your choice), salami and provolone cheese make for incredible—and easy—sliders that are like an antipasto salad on a bun. Italian Sliders – Little Handfuls of Happiness. These slider recipes are the perfect game day party food. From philly cheesesteak to buffalo chicken sliders, there are plenty of options to choose from. Italian sliders make a great appetizer, party food, game day snack, or quick and easy weeknight You might try chicken parm sliders, Philly cheesesteak sliders, Reuben sliders, or even hot ham.