Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait. Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait – A creamy, decadent, no-bake dessert with all the delicious flavors of an apple pie, without the fuss! This apple pie yogurt parfait has two layers of each of the following: cinnamon Greek yogurt. salted caramel sauce – homemade and perfect. You'll love this healthy apple pie yogurt parfait.
Though delicious, it is not exactly the lightest, healthiest. Sweet and delicious—this Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait combines all the right ingredients to make a tasty treat that is sure to fill your sweet craving the healthy way. Juicy apple slices and smooth vanilla are just two of the sweet ingredients used in this healthy parfait. You can cook Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait
- It’s 1 of small apple, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice (I like to use plain Greek).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp. of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granola.
Need a meal on the go? Apple Pie Parfait makes for a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. It's quick to make and uses simple and on-hand ingredients. The Apple Pie topping will take your plain yogurt to another level as it will add the perfect amount of sweetness.
Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait step by step
- Stir the apple pie spice and the maple syrup into the yogurt until blended in..
- Place the diced apples in a bowl, then top with the yogurt and granola..
- If making this to eat on the go, just layer it all into a mason jar like I did..
- Eat immediately and enjoy!.
Seriously, there is no need to add anymore sweetness with a. Get the morning started right with this super simple four-ingredient parfait. Try chunky or flavored applesauce for easy variations. In a small bowl, combine applesauce and nutmeg. Now that it's November, we all have Thanksgiving on our minds!