Egg and Dairy-free Easy Cupcakes.
You can have Egg and Dairy-free Easy Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy-free Easy Cupcakes
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 200 ml of Rice milk (or soy milk).
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Oil (Canola or olive oil).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soft light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of shakes Vanilla extract.
Egg and Dairy-free Easy Cupcakes instructions
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together..
- Pour into the cupcake molds and bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 180℃ oven..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad