★Semifreddo made with drained yogurt★.
You can have ★Semifreddo made with drained yogurt★ using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of ★Semifreddo made with drained yogurt★
- It’s 200 g of drained yogurt.
- Prepare 80 of g~100g Fresh cream.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of powder sugar.
- It’s 40 g of orange.
- You need 30 g of sponge cake or castella.
- You need 50 g of frozen berry mix.
- It’s 30 g of walnut.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of blueberry Jam.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of water or rum.
★Semifreddo made with drained yogurt★ instructions
- Whisk fresh cream with powder sugar..
- Mix drained yogurt and whipped cream..
- Cut orange (skinned) half. Cut walnuts and sponge cake small size. We can buy frozen mandarine in Japan..
- Mix 2 (yogurt mixture) and fruits, nuts, sponge cake. and put into mold, and freeze in the freezer..
- Make sauce. Mix blueberry jam and rum..
- When it freezes, remove the semifreddo from the mold, cut it to a thickness of about 2 cm, and serve it in a bowl. Drop the sauce….
recipe by liarra @cookpad