Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes. But really, can you blame me?
Complete with strawberry buttercream frosting, of course. That's what I love most about baking- there is never a stopping point. I love taking recipes I already have and mixing them up to. You can have Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream
- You need of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of becel olive oil margarine @ room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of original almond milk.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 12 tablespoon of becel olive oil margarine.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
I honestly had never given strawberry cupcakes a thought up until a couple of years ago. My Chief Culinary Consultant and I ventured into Georgetown for an It was fabulous – a yellow cake with fresh strawberries in the batter and topped with beautiful pink buttercream. It's taken me a couple of years. Fresh strawberries go in the batter and the pretty pink frosting for these crowd-pleasing cupcakes.
Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Mix sifted dry ingredients except sugar.
- With a electric mixer on medium beat butter until light, slowly add sugar, on slow- add eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Fold chopped strawberries.
- Bake 18-20 mins, let cool.
- For the frosting – using food processor or ninja blender puree frozen strawberries.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy then gradually add sugar, add vanilla extract lastly add puréed strawberries – adjust according to taste or color..
- Let it cool in the fridge for half an hour or until cupcakes are completely cold. Pipe then add half fresh strawberry for decoration.
Save the smallest ones for the garnish. Supberly moist with a fabuilous fresh strawberry flavor. Buttercream was so beautiful I decided to just pipe it with a star tip and left it otherwise unadorned. Hopefully you'll enjoy these strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream as much as my family and I did.* I topped them off with this delicious Swiss meringue buttercream, which is a little bit more labor intensive than the powdered-sugar-and-butter variety, but every bit of effort feels worthwhile. The end results of this strawberry buttercream frosting is smooth, rich and creamy from the traditional ingredients: butter and powdered sugar.