You can make Pumpkin Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Muffins
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Pumpkin, canned.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Pumpkin Muffins instructions
- In large bowl, stir flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Add sugar and stir well..
- In medium mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, oil and water. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each..
- Make a well in the center of the pumpkin mixture and stir just until flour is moistened..
- Spray muffin tins with a non stick cooking spray..
- Fill tins 3/4 full..
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes..
- Remove from tins and cool on a rack..