green bean soup on the fly. Green Bean Soup On The Fly – Interesting Lunch Ideas "green bean soup recipe With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with. A cooling (yin) dessert, this sweet soup is light yet nutritious and can be taken warm or chilled. This colorful green bean soup is delicious for any time of the year.
Easy recipe for green bean soup (mung bean soup/lu dou dang) with sago – a cooling and tasty Chinese dessert. Where yin and yang of foods go, green bean soup is "yin" (cooling) while red bean soup is "yang" (warming), so this is perfect for the hot summer weather. My mom makes Green Bean Soup whenever we are getting heaty. You can make green bean soup on the fly using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of green bean soup on the fly
- It’s 500 grams of green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 slice of lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable stock.
Green bean soup has a cooling property which cools our bodies down to keep our body balanced and healthy. On the other hand, coldness cause ailments such as aching joints and fatigue. Mung beans, known as green beans due to the green skins, are commonly used in lots of Chinese soups and desserts. Sometimes, they can be used as a side ingredient in a congee or porridge or they can be the primary ingredients like mung bean cake and this mung bean soup.
green bean soup on the fly step by step
- Get the frozen green beans and boil em in some water just covering them. Throw on a good shake of white pepper, juice of a 1/4 of a lemon and a couple teaspoons of vegetable stock powder..
- When the beans are soft pour the whole lot in a blender and add the fresh grated Parmesan. Blend till it's smooth and consume with toast. done.
Get quick answers from Green Bean Soup staff and past visitors. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Slice the bread, place in a large serving bowl together with the poached eggs. In Ayurveda, mung bean soup has a powerful effect. Its spices are the driving force behind this delicious and nourishing soup.