You can have Valentine Rasmalai using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Valentine Rasmalai
- Prepare 1& 1/2 litre of Full fat milk.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Semolina.
- You need 2 tspn of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 cup of Date Palm Jaggery.
- You need 2 of Green Cardamon.
- It’s 10 of Cashew nuts.
- You need 10 of Raisin.
- You need of Cherry for decoration.
Valentine Rasmalai step by step
- Boil 1litre milk properly & then make it cool for 5 mins..
- Then add vinegar to make paneer.Strain excess water from paneer & make it dry for an hour..
- After an hour mix semolina with paneer & mash it well.Take a heart shaped cookie cutter & make heart shaped rasgulla..
- For syrup, boil 4 cup of water with 1/2 cup date palm jaggery (known as Nolen gur). When the syrup start to leave bubble add rasgulla..
- Boil it in high flame for 10 mins.Then open the lid & boil it another 10 mins in medium flame.Size will double..
- For rabdi, boil 1/2 ltr milk.Add green cardamom & chopped dry fruits.Make it half in quantity.Switch off the flame & add liquid date palm jaggery.
- Take a plate now.Place rasgulla on it & pour the rabdi over it.Decorate with cherry.Make it cool & enjoy it chilled..
recipe by Brishti Ghosh @cookpad