Stuffed mushrooms with sweet potato and crispy Iberian ham.
You can cook Stuffed mushrooms with sweet potato and crispy Iberian ham using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Stuffed mushrooms with sweet potato and crispy Iberian ham
- It’s 1 bag of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 3 cloves of roasted garlic.
- You need 50 gr of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of few twists of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of couple of pinches salt flakes.
- It’s 6 of small slices very thinly cut Iberian ham.
Stuffed mushrooms with sweet potato and crispy Iberian ham instructions
- Roast the sweet potato and garlic in the oven and roast for 30 mins at 200°. Or if you already have some roasted garlic cloves, boil the sweet potatoes whole, in their skins. Remove the mushroom stem and with the help of a teaspoon make the central hole larger. I like to peel my mushrooms too, but if you wash them really well you don't have to peel.
- Put the ham in a large shallow pan or grill – you don't need to add oil because of the fat in the ham..
- Heat until crispy.
- And put the slices on kitchen paper.
- Once the sweet potatoes and garlic are ready (I already had garlic cloves in the fridge after roasting a whole garlic bulb the day before so I boiled the sweet potatoes instead of roasting), peel carrfully.
- Drizzle with a little oil. I used an oil which has had a Carolina Reaper chilli soaking in it for the past few weeks and gives a lovely hot chilli flavour to salads and vegetables.
- Add salt and mash with a fork.
- Cut the ham slices with scissors.
- And mix well.
- Add the finely grated cheese and a generous dollup of yoghurt.
- Add the black pepper and mix well.
- Stuff the mushrooms and put them in the preheated oven for about ten minutes.
- Take out of the oven.
- And enjoy!!!.
recipe by Becky @cookpad