Gingerbread Cupcakes. Spiced gingerbread cupcake recipe with tangy, sweet cream cheese frosting. Moist and flavorful, these homemade cupcakes are the perfect treat during the holidays! The robust ginger flavor of these cupcakes is mellowed by the maple frosting's sweetness.
They're topped with layer of tangy lemon icing for the ideal (and Drizzled with a bit of lemon icing, the citrus aggressively compliments the rich ginger-n-spice. Gingerbread Cupcakes – tender, fluffy cake is brimming with well spiced, deep molasses flavor, then it's finished with a rich, tangy cream cheese frosting. These Perfect Gingerbread Cupcakes start from a moist and perfectly spiced ginger batter that creates the most sensational holiday-ready ginger cupcakes you will ever have! You can have Gingerbread Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Prepare 5 tbsp of room temp butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of molasses.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
These gingerbread cupcakes are topped with a delicious gingerbread-spiced cream cheese frosting! The cupcakes are easy to make with step-by-step directions. Moist and spicy little cakes made with molasses and cocoa powder, balanced by a tangy cream cheese frosting. All Reviews for Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Gingerbread Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F (175°c).
- Mix together butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- One at a time add Molasses – egg – egg yolk.
- In seperate bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Alternate between adding the buttermilk & dry ingredients to the creamed mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a sweker comes out clean.
These easy ginger cupcakes are full of warm spices and make a great alternative Christmas bake. Gingerbread cupcakes with salted caramel icing. And Christine P. specifically mentioned gingerbread cupcakes. One of these years I'm going to get around to sharing my favorite gingerbread cake with whipped cream and bananas, but for now, let's. Bol tarçınlı zencefilli, sonbahar ve kış mevsimi denince akla ilk gelen lezzetlerden birisi!