Green Bean Casserole. No Thanksgiving feast is complete without one. You can make it before any guests arrive and refrigerate it until it's ready to bake. —Anna Baker, Blaine, Washington. Prepared with a rich mushroom gravy and made completely from scratch, this is the perfect no-fuss Thanksgiving side dish idea.
Every year, we all look forward to seeing family around the holidays. The love and laughter and joy of being with family on Thanksgiving and Christmas are the. Even now as we go to other family holiday get togethers with extended family, it always makes an. You can make Green Bean Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of green beans.
- It’s 1/3 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 medium of onion sliced.
- It’s 1 lb of mushroom sliced.
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 of fried onion rings.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
The outcome was so fabulous that I made it again two days later for Thanksgiving. This is a must make recipe for the holidays or any large family gathering.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- cook green beans in the chicken broth for about 15-20 min, then drain.
- preheat ovennto 350°F..
- melt butter in the skillet, add sliced onion, and mushrooms, add green beans, creammof mushroom and fried onion rings, plus some salt and pepper to taste..
- pour the mixture into the greased baking dish, sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 30 minutes.