Samhain Pumpkin Bread.
You can make Samhain Pumpkin Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Samhain Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 15 oz of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water, juice, or pumpkin spice coffee cooled.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 of drops almond extract (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or nut of your choice (optional).
Samhain Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two standard size loaf pans..
- In a large bowl, sift/stir together dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and spices)..
- In medium bowl whisk together the pumpkin, water/ juice/ or coffee (whatever you are using), eggs, vanilla, almond extract if using, and vegetable oil until combined..
- Gradually add the wet mixture into the dry mixture, whisking while you pour, keep whisking until everything is well mixed. Fold in nuts if desired. Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake until top is golden, loaf springs back when lightly pressed, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean…about 50 to 60 minutes, oven times vary..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pans of 15-20 minutes before removing loaf from pans..
- Serve, Share, Enjoy!.