Chewy chocolate chip Cookies. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! Melted butter and an extra egg yolk guarantee a chewy texture. Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe.
I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over! Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. You can cook Chewy chocolate chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate chip Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract/ powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour AP.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of semi chocolate chips and white chips.
These chocolate chip cookies are extra soft, thick, and chewy. This is my FAVORITE recipe for chocolate chips cookies and they turn out perfect I feel like a good chocolate chip cookie recipe is one that everyone should have in their recipe box. I've had several requests for a full batch chocolate. You name it, I tried it.
Chewy chocolate chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°f/ 180°c..
- In a large bowl or mixer, wisk together sugar,salt and butter until become creamy..
- Then add the remaining ingredients. Mix it well. Then mold it and put in baking pan. And put inside the oven. Only 15 – 20 minutes wiith the heat of 180°c..
It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate! Chocolate chip cookies are considered by some to be one of the best types of cookies around.