Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles.
You can cook Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles
- Prepare of part whole wheat flour.
- You need of part water.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of jalapeño sliced.
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of Some oil for waffle maker.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles instructions
- Mix 1 part chia seeds to 3 parts water to make a chia seed "egg" and stir. One tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with three tablespoons of water is what I used for this recipe. Give mixture about 2-3 minutes to gel. Add oil to waffle maker and preheat..
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. I used a ladle full of flour, which I would estimate is equal to one cup..
- Mix in the water(equal to the amount of flour used), chia seed mixture and jalapeños just until lumpy batter is formed. My boyfriend brought super tiny jalapeños from a garden, and I used two, thinly sliced..
- Cook in a waffle maker until lightly browned.
recipe by cloudinthevilla @cookpad