Spring pork in the oven pot with citrus. Submerge the pork in the marinade and top with the onions and reserved orange and lemon peels. Remove the citrus peels from the bowl and refrigerate. Place the pork on a rack in a large roasting pan (reserve the marinade.
Lightly salt (do not forget that we have put in the marinade the. Learn how to marinate and roast a delicious pork tenderloin with this citrus roasted pork tenderloin recipe. Chef Brehier suggests roasting the tenderloins in a roasting pan which makes sense, but I decided to. You can cook Spring pork in the oven pot with citrus using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring pork in the oven pot with citrus
- You need 2 kg of pork ham without bone, cut into portions.
- Prepare 8-10 of large potatoes, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots (cut into large pieces).
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Juice of 2 fresh oranges and two large pieces of orange peel.
- It’s of Juice of 2 fresh lemons and two large pieces of lemon peel.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of oregano.
- It’s of Fresh rosemary.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need of Ground pepper.
We love this recipe because it's easy enough for weeknights but elegant enough for entertaining. Place the pork in the center of the pan. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings. With a few simple tricks, you can make juicy and tender pork chops in the oven with very little fuss.
Spring pork in the oven pot with citrus step by step
- We prefer to choose pork ham that has some fat on it, catted into large pieces. The night before, place the meat in a large pan. Squeeze the oranges and lemons, but before squeezing them, keep a few pieces of peel from both of them. Put the juice in a large jar with a lid. Add the garlic gloves to the jar, the rosemary buds and the oregano..
- Put the juice in a large jar with a lid. Add the garlic gloves to the jar, the rosemary buds and the oregano. Put some olive oil in a bowl add the vegetable stock cube and place it in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften. Dissolve well the cube with the olive oil using a fork and add it to the jar with the rest of the marinade ingredients, add the rest of the olive oil. Close the jar with the lid and beat well to mix all the ingredients. Pour the marinade over the meat and add the citrus peel.
- Cover with gelatin and place in the fridge. Let it marinate all night (If you do not have that much time, leave it, at least in marinade for 4 hours). The next day, take the meat bowl out of the fridge and leave it, until reach room temperature..
- Peel the potatoes and slice them. Place them in the oven pot. Peel the carrots, chopped them and add them in the oven pot. Lightly salt (do not forget that we have put in the marinade the vegetable stock cube) and add some extra pepper on top. Preheat the at 200 degrees C, use the up and down resistances. Mix the potatoes with the carrots, so that the salt and pepper go everywhere..
- Then place the pieces of marinated pork on top of them. Pour over the marinade. Place the pot in the oven uncovered and bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes, cover the oven pot and continue baking for another 2 hours. Bon Appetit.
recipe by Fragoulis K @cookpad
Jump to the Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops Recipe or watch our quick recipe video. Be sure not to skip cutting slits in the snapper—this is a really important step for a few reasons. For one, it lets you rub the flavorful herb mixture into the flesh How to Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory Buffalo Blasts. How to Make Flamin' Hot Corn on the Cob. How to Make Instant Pot Short Rib Tacos.