Cheese Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Cheese Stuffed Peppers using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 2 of medium sized peppers.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2-3 of sliced of ham (chopped coarsely).
- It’s 1-2 slice of easy melted cheddar cheese (chopped coarsely).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oregano powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced parsley.
- It’s of Preparation :.
- It’s of Preheat your oven to 350 F or 180 C.
Cheese Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Clean your peppers and remove any seeds inside. And put on your baking tray..
- Pour egg on each peppers and give salt and pepper to taste..
- Place the ham, parsley, cheese, oregano and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven 350F or 180 C in 30 minutes or until done..
- Enjoy ! 😊.
recipe by amalia virshania @cookpad