Orange Cranberry Sauce. Homemade cranberry sauce requires just a few ingredients and is a cinch to make. Mix cranberries, brown sugar, orange zest, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cranberry Orange Sauce – Skip the canned cranberry sauce and make it right at home.
Cranberry sauce in a can is just an afterthought to the Thanksgiving feast, where everything is made with so much love and attention. Cranberry sauce is the perfect side dish for any holiday meal. It is great with turkey, stuffing, plain, or on leftover turkey sandwiches. You can have Orange Cranberry Sauce using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Orange Cranberry Sauce
- It’s 12 oz of Cranberries (fresh).
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
Every Thanksgiving I make fresh cranberry orange sauce. My father can't get enough of it during the holiday season. I have never liked cranberry anything, but my Thanksgiving guests requested some type of cranberry side to include in our dinner. I made this recipe with two small.
Orange Cranberry Sauce instructions
- Combine orange juice and sugar in a pot and bring to a boil..
- Add cranberries, and reduce heat to medium low. Continue cooking until cranberries start to pop. And that time use a potato masher and mash the cranberries..
- Continue to cook until you reach the desired thickness you like for your cranberry sauce. Pour into a container and allow to cool in fridge..
This delicious Ginger Orange Cranberry Sauce is the turkey dinner side dish I've been making for years. Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter dinner I make a batch and it's always met with rave. This cranberry orange sauce is totally honey (or maple) sweetened, loaded with orange flavor and is quick and easy to prepare! This homemade cranberry sauce is cooked with the fall flavors of apples, orange, and cinnamon, giving this traditional holiday classic a melody of new flavors. This Cranberry Sauce with Orange is one of my most beloved Thanksgiving recipes here on Healthy Seasonal Recipes.