Wonton soup instant pot IP.
You can cook Wonton soup instant pot IP using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wonton soup instant pot IP
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of heaving TSP minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1 of boneless ham steak cut into matchsticks.
- It’s 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking sherry.
- You need 2 TBSP of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 TSP of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1 TSP of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 2 TBS of sesame oil.
- It’s 10 of frozen or thawed/fresh wontons.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s of Garnish: ground chili paste with garlic.
Wonton soup instant pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high setting. When display reads hot. Add olive oil and onions stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute stirring occasionally. Then add ham and cook for another minute again stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, ginger, sherry, five spice, seasoned salt, and sesame oil. Give a quick stir to combine scraping the bottom of the pot to make sure there are no bits. Bring to a boil..
- Add in green onion and wontons. Push them down to submerge..
- Seal instant pot. If cooking frozen wontons set time for 4 minutes. If cooking thawed or fresh set time for zero minutes..
- When timer sounds, turn off the instant pot and do a quick release. This is important so your wontons don't turn to mush..
- Once steam is released take off lid add the spinach and gently stir until spinach has wilted..
- Laddle into bowls and top with a TSP of ground chili paste if desired..
recipe by Aaron Anderson @cookpad