Boondi Masala Chaat #anniversary.
You can make Boondi Masala Chaat #anniversary using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boondi Masala Chaat #anniversary
- You need 3 cups of Boondi.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Chaat masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves chopped a handful.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Cucumbers chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder roasted.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seeds roasted and crushed.
- Prepare of Butter 1 tbsp + oil 1 tsp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pomegranate seeds.
Boondi Masala Chaat #anniversary instructions
- Get all the things ready and prepare this only when you are ready to eat..
- Do not delay in serving. Otherwise the boondi becomes soggy..
- In a pan, heat about a tablespoon of butter along with 1/2 a tsp of oil..
- Add the crushed coriander seeds..
- Saute it for a while..
- In a large mixing bowl, add this along with all the other ingredients one by one..
- Toss all that really well and garnish with pomegranate seeds and lots of chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it immediately with some fresh lemon juice squeezed on top.
- Sprinkle chaat masala generously and enjoy..
- Enjoy this beautiful looking chaat with hot or a cold beverage alongside..