Oreo balls. If you are an Oreo cookie fan, you are going to LOVE. Follow this simple tutorial for the best ever Oreo truffles! Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
This post may contain affiliate links. One of my coworkers gave me this recipe years ago and it's one of my favorite. These sweet treats melt in your mouth with delicious chocolatey Oreo flavors. You can make Oreo balls using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo balls
- You need 1 packages of oreos (ground into dust).
- You need 1 packages of 8 oz pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of White chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of milk chocolate chips.
They are so good you won't be able to eat just one. I pulse full oreos (no need to remove creme) in the blender until they. They taste like biting into a tiny Oreo Cheesecake! Why This Oreo Ball Recipe Works.
Oreo balls instructions
- First start by grinding all the oreos into a dust or dirt like consistency..
- In a food processor or using a blender cream together your cream cheese ( room temp is best) and your powdered sugar..
- Now add your cream mixture into your oreos. It should be a graham crackers crust consistency just a little more sticky..
- Now take a heaping spoon full and roll it into a ball and place on a cookie sheet. Keep rolling them into balls. It should make 2 cookie sheets of balls..
- After rolling is done stick them in the freezer to set up or harden. Should take 20 mins or so..
- Start melting your white chocolate and milk chocolate in a double boiler. Do not mix them . You need one of white and one of milk chocolate..
- Get some toothpicks. Now push them in the center of the balls and dunk them in the chocolate. Set them back on the baking sheet..
- When all balls are covered back in the freezer for 20 mins to set up. Then serve. To add some creativity I just did half white chocolate covered and half chocolate covered and did some swirls :).
They only require THREE ingredients, they couldn't be easier to make and they taste unbelievably. Oreo crumbs + cream cheese + dipped in chocolate = heaven. Everyone that has tasted them wants more and every year I get asked hundreds of times. The secret to a great oreo ball is. Beat softened cream cheese until smooth.