Dates walnuts cake. as i previously mentioned, date cake or date walnut cake is a traditional cake recipe. it is specially made during the christmas celebrations particularly in britan and other parts of europe. in addition. As a result of many experiments done. We defy you not to sneak a second slice!
Date and walnut loaf is a traditional bread eaten in Britain, made using dates and walnuts. It is often made with treacle or tea to give it a dark brown colour. Traditionally from Scotland, date and walnut loaf is still enjoyed in many tea rooms around the country. You can cook Dates walnuts cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dates walnuts cake
- It’s 18 of dates.
- You need 1/2 of cup walnut.
- Prepare 1 of cup milk.
- You need 2 of cup wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup olive oil.
Date and Walnut Cake is a very easy and tasty cake recipe. The eggless dates walnut coffee cake I had wanted to make from so long. I had dates as well as walnuts but never got to making a. Date and walnut cake is one of my favorite loaf cakes to have along with a cup of coffee or tea.
Dates walnuts cake instructions
- Take one mixture bowl add milk and dates crush smothly.
- Take again mixture jar crush walnuts.
- Take one bowl add olive oil add dates milk mix well again add wheat flour, walnuts crush baking soda, baking powder.
- Mix well all ingredients smothly.
- Take microwave cale bowl grish oil ya butter spread flour put better and spread nicely.
- In microwave put in 200.c 30 mints And than cake ready keep it side to cool out room temperature Add than ready to serve.
recipe by Neha Nikul Raval @cookpad
A beautifully moist sponge base, packed with juicy dates and creamy walnuts; enjoy a thick slice with. This date cake recipe calls for walnuts which gives a bit of crunch to each slice of the cake and makes it Because of walnut and dates, this cake is perfect for kids as a snack or even breakfast. Date cake with chocolate nut topping. I made this today and am so pleased with the result! I chopped the walnuts very finely and had to use ginger as had no mixed.