Brookies (brownie cookie). Pour brownie batter over cookie dough and spread to cover completely. Made of layers of brownie batter & cookie dough, brookies are not only super delicious, but also more festive than plain brownies or choclate chip cookies! Brookies Brownie + Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough So today especially as you gaze upon those fudgy underbaked chocolate chip cookie brownies, I'm. Brownies and chocolate chip cookies together as one! Brookies are the best of both worlds, so Brookies are the best of both worlds, so you don't have to choose. You can have Brookies (brownie cookie) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Brookies (brownie cookie)
- You need 1 packages of of store bought brownie mix (or homemade).
- You need 1 packages of of premade store bought chocolate chip cookie dough (or use my/ your own recipe for chocolate chip cookies, leftover batter?!).
- You need 1 of vegatable oil (per store bought mix instr).
- It’s 3 of eggs (per store bought mix instr).
These Brookies (Brownie Cookies) are decadent and oh-so-chocolatey. A layer of chocolate chip cookie topped with brownie batter? Make brownie cookie: In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, sugar, and cocoa powder. Make brookie: Using a small cookie scoop, form a heaping scoop of each dough into balls.
Brookies (brownie cookie) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 325, prepare muffin tin with cups..
- Make both cookie/brownie mix how instructed in seperate bowls..
- Spoon out cookie dough into cups, press dough to bottom and form a flat layer, approx 1/2 inch from bottom of cup. You can eyeball amount, like a normal sheet cookie just pressed flat in cup..
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of brownie mix over the top of cookie dough.Only fill cups 1/4-1/2 in from the top, they'll rise..
- Bake at 325 for approximately 20 min, depending on size cook time could vary. Check often with a toothpick if dough from cookie or brownie is on toothpick cook longer.
- Let cool. Cookies are very rich, I cut into manageable pieces. You can freeze these..
Take an even amount of cookie dough and brownie dough and roll them into a golf ball-sized sphere. Brookies are essentially brownie cookie bars, a treat that is equal parts chocolate chip cookie dough and brownie batter. Both components are baked into one ultra-rich and satisfying dessert. These brownie cookies are soft and chewy like a brownie but also have a crispy outside like a They are super yummy and if you have never tried a brookie, you need to! Read on for the recipe and.