You can cook Date loaf using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Date loaf
- It’s 1.1/2 cup of brewed coffee.
- It’s 100 gms of seedless dates, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Date loaf step by step
- Soak seedless dates in brewed coffee for 2 hours..
- Mush with spatula. Add almond flour and all purpose flour and mix until well incorporated..
- Line a baking mould with parchment paper..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree..
- Pour the batter into the mould. Bake for 40-45 minutes or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Slice it once it cools down. Remains good for 2 days of refrigerated..
recipe by Rushdah Humaira @cookpad