Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE.
You can have Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE
- You need 2 cups of Garbanzo (soaked overnight).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of red chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE instructions
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and the green herbs. Add all the ingredients into a food processor, except oil and pulse until coarse..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as required. Scoop a tbsp. of the mixture and make round balls..
- Pour a few drop of oil in each appe pan and heat it. If you don't have an appe pan, you can also go for pan frying to make it healthy..
- Add the uncooked balls and cook them on each side for about 3-4 minutes on medium gas. Make sure you consistently turn the balls..
recipe by Shikha Yashu Jethi @cookpad