Panchetta and Vegetable Tart. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to paper towels and drain.
See great recipes for Panchetta and Vegetable Tart, Sourdough Surprise too! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the gnocchi, green beans, pancetta, red pepper and onion to a large bowl and mix to combine. You can cook Panchetta and Vegetable Tart using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Panchetta and Vegetable Tart
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 4 tsp of water.
- Prepare 15 g of yeast extract.
- You need 40 g of mixed leaves (spinach, watercress and rocket).
- Prepare 75 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Prepare 125 g of mozerella.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 165 g of puff pastry, rolled.
Pancetta, thyme and fontina tart You can add other ingredients here. Place potato slices all along the bottom and sides, slightly overlapping and making sure all seams are closed. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Fill a large bowl with ice water.
Panchetta and Vegetable Tart instructions
- Pre-heat an oven to 180°C.
- Roll the pastry out. Score about 1cm from the edges (be careful not to cut all the way through) and use a fork to lightly stab at the centre of the pastry base..
- Dice the peppers and mushrooms..
- Grate the garlic into a small bowl. Add the tomato paste, soy sauce, yeast extract, oregano and water. And mix well, this is your tomato base..
- Drain and pat dry the mozerella. Then slice into discs..
- Spread the tomato base onto the pastry (leave the edges) then build up you veg and salad leaves. Add the panchetta and then top with the mozerella..
- Place in the oven for 30mins..
There's no better way to feature the season's fresh produce than in quiches, savory tarts, and galettes.. Spring Vegetable Quiche with New Potatoes, Arugula. A savory tart is a versatile dish, appropriate at any meal as an appetizer, a side dish, or the focus of a meal. Pancetta is unsmoked Italian bacon, somewhat leaner than its American equivalent (which can be substituted here, if necessary); it can be frozen and used as needed. Donna Hay kitchen tools, homewares, books and baking mixes.