Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet.
You can have Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet
- Prepare 2 T of EVOO or coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of Brussels sprouts, quartered.
- It’s 4 oz of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 of med. sweet potato, cubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 12 oz of precooked ham, cubed.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large ovenproof skillet heat oil. Cook onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, sweet potato and salt. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until sprouts and mushrooms soften..
- Stir in ham. Use spoon to form four evenly spaced wells in mixture. Crack an egg in each well. Sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes, until egg white cooks..
recipe by Sue @cookpad