Vegan koulourakia with apple purée.
You can have Vegan koulourakia with apple purée using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan koulourakia with apple purée
- It’s 1 cup of apple or pear purée (just put the fruit in a food processor until you have a pulp).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios or walnuts.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- You need 700 g of self-rising flour.
Vegan koulourakia with apple purée step by step
- Beat the sugar together with the oil well..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the self-rising flour and beat until fluffy..
- Add the salt to the self-rising flour and then add it little by little to the rest of the ingredients, kneading to a soft dough that doesn't stick to your hands..
- Form your koulourakia to various shapes and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about half an hour..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad