Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot.
You can cook Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet.
- It’s 1 (10.5 oz.) of can cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ham slices.
- It’s 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. sliced Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of butter melted.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot..
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. Top with the cheese. Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing..
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes. Do a quick release to release the pressure..
- Browned up.
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast……
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad