green bean casserole. You can make it before any guests arrive and refrigerate it until it's ready to bake. —Anna Baker, Blaine, Washington. No Thanksgiving feast is complete without one. A great side dish for a holiday or any day.
Prepared with a rich mushroom gravy and made completely from scratch, this is the perfect no-fuss Thanksgiving side dish idea. There's always the tried-and-true family recipe that your great-great-grandmother baked to perfection ages ago.or you can make your very own tradition this year. Even now as we go to other family holiday get togethers with extended family, it always makes an. You can make green bean casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of green bean casserole
- It’s 8 can of green beans drained.
- It’s 4 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of french fried onions.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
The outcome was so fabulous that I made it again two days later for Thanksgiving.
green bean casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- drain green beans and add to a large roaster pan.
- take soup mixture and milk add to green beans.
- add drained mushrooms stir up may need a little more milk.
- add french fried onions stir thoroughly add salt n pepper to taste.
- bake about 90 min till done.
- then add some french fried onions on top.