Tommy's apple cake. The best ever apple crumble cake of your dreams, with tons of apples and the best crumb topping ever! Today I am sharing this amazing best ever apple. Main Menu – Tommy's Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar – – Serving Clear Lake, NASA Tommy's Grilled Oysters
Every single cake and biscuit we sell is hand-made and baked in small batches in our Cambridgeshire bakery. We do not use any mixes – everything is made from scratch. I was looking for something that used no eggs nor oil, and I found this one. You can have Tommy's apple cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tommy's apple cake
- You need of cake.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of apples, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of chopped walnuts, optional.
- Prepare of cream cheese frosting, if desired.
I was a little concerned about the density of the batter while I was mixing it but the cake turned out. Mary Berry's ultimate apple cake – a Victoria sponge that stays really moist from grated apple. The lemon-flavoured cream keeps it fresh-tasting. Light and fluffy vegan apple cake with a cinnamon sugar topping.
Tommy's apple cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a bundt pan well..
- Beat sugar, eggs, and oil until fluffy and pale, about 4 minutes..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add to sugar mixture..
- Add apples and walnuts, if using. Batter will be wet..
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes..
- Can also use a 9×13" pan..
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool 1 hour on rack. Top with cream cheese frosting, if desired. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355320-cream-cheese-frosting.
recipe by Mrsrachaelr @cookpad
Packed with fresh apple flavor and absolutely divine served warm with vegan whipped cream. Irish Apple Cake ~ Apple Cake with Custard SauceBatter and Dough. Grandma's From-Scratch Apple Cake with Caramel Sauce! This Apple Bundt Cake has been a family favorite for years, one that my great-grandmother used to make! This cookie can be purchased at the Fortune Cookie stand at the Market Place.