Orange, cranberry and pistachio fudge. There is no fudging around with this fudge it is the best. You can find the written recipe and measurements here. If you've tried this White Chocolate Pistachio & Cranberry Fudge or any other recipe on the blog then don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below.
Put eggwhites in a large bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Pistachio Fudge – Chocolate Chocolate and More! Pistachio Fudge-rich, creamy fudge, takes just minutes to make! You can cook Orange, cranberry and pistachio fudge using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange, cranberry and pistachio fudge
- You need 397 gram of can condensed milk.
- Prepare 100 gram of white chocolate.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of orange essence.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of orange zest.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pistachios finely chopped.
Swirls of orange and white make this No Fail Orange Creamsicle Fudge a great summer dessert. Bright color and fresh taste make it a fun no bake treat. Pistachios, cranberries, and orange zest add not only a great flavor, but also make for a pretty fudge. Stir in cranberries, pistachios and half the orange zest.
Orange, cranberry and pistachio fudge step by step
- Line a tin with greased proof paper. In a microwave safe bowl add condensed milk and microwave on high for 1 minute. Add butter, chocolate, zest and orange essence. Stir and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted. Add the chopped pistachio nuts and raisins and mix well. Transfer in a tin and let it cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for couple of hours. Once chilled cut fudge into squares..
Pour the fudge in the pan. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Add cranberries, pistachios, orange rind, and orange juice to muffin batter. This Chocolate Orange Cranberry Fudge is one of the easiest treat that you can make for the Holidays. It is also great for gift giving and you This fudge looks unreal!