Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole.
You can cook Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole
- Prepare 1 box of scalloped potatoes+ingredients called for on the box.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushroom and purple onion.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, soul seasoning and Mrs dash original.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Top with Parmesan cheese.
Cheesy ham & and veggie potato casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 450. Mix ingredients called for on package of potatoes and potatoes together in a lightly greased 13×9 glass baking dish..
- Dice onion and mushroom and mix in plus, spices, milk, shredded cheese, ham and peas. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes..
recipe by Chef Nena @cookpad