Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake.
You can make Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust:.
- It’s 1 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted packed dates.
- You need of Filling:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of molasses.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of matcha powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plant based milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold pressed coconut oil.
Raw Key lime matcha cheesecake instructions
- Soak cashews in boiling hot water, while that sets blend the crust ingredients in a food processor..
- Press the crust into a pie pan, drain the cashew and blend them with the rest of the filling ingredients except for matcha..
- Take out half of the blended filling and place it in a bowl, and add matcha to the rest and blend..
- Now, pour the plain filling on the pie crust, then the matcha filling, and blend them together with a chopstick to create flower shapes..
- Freeze the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, take it out, and slice it, then place it in the fridge, and enjoy it whenever..
recipe by Dana @cookpad